The brief movie by Croatian poet and filmmaker Stanka Gjurić, “Summer time morning” is within the official choice program of the ESMOA movie pageant, which begins on November 30 in El Segundo, California (USA).
El Segundo, CA – ESMoA introduced the 60-second movies from the 2022 ESMoA Video Artwork + Movie Competition scheduled to display on-line at www.esmoa.org from November 30 to December 2, 2022 and in individual at ESMoA on December 3, 2022 at 1pm.
Apart from the Croatian movie, The official choice additionally contains movies by administrators from Israel, England, Canada, USA, Australia, Italy, Germany, Belarus, Austria, India, Ukraine, Portugal, Romania, Egypt, Iran, Uzbekistan, Argentina, Bulgaria, China, France, Turkey, New Zealand and Brazil.
Established in 2017, the ESMoA Video Artwork + Movie Competition (EVAFF) is a free worldwide pageant inviting filmmakers of all ages and backgrounds to submit brief, 60-second movies round a theme. This yr, the Competition’s theme is “bliss”.
“Choosing the finalists was significantly onerous this yr,” says pageant curator Eugenia Torre. “ESMoA obtained over 400 submissions from 65 international locations. The theme bliss was impressed by the necessity to create a break from the negativity and unhealthy information which have characterised the previous two years. By difficult filmmakers to see the constructive facet of issues, I hope to have the ability to supply 45 minutes of blissfulness to the pageant viewers.”
The ESMoA Video Artwork + Movie Competition will embrace movies from three classes: animation, movie and video artwork. ESMoA workers pre-selected the semifinalist movies (84) that finest represented “bliss” and shared them with a jury panel comprised of movie business consultants.
The jury met at ESMoA in November to pick the finalists in every class – whose work shall be featured on the December screening. Whereas the jury voted to find out winners for the three classes; Audiences are inspired to vote for his or her favourite brief in the course of the digital screening so as to choose the viewers award.
Following the good success of previous digital editions, ESMoA will host this yr’s pageant in a hybrid format, a mix of digital screening and in individual screening at ESMoA.
The Competition shall be screened nearly on the ESMoA web site from November 30 at 10am PST to December 2 at 5:00 pm PST, 2022 and audiences from all around the world will be capable to view the official alternatives by registering on-line free of charge passes. Voting for the “Viewers Award” shall be open for your entire size of the digital screening. ESMoA will then host an in-person screening of all finalists on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 1pm. All awards shall be introduced after the in-person screening at ESMoA.
The 2022 ESMoA Video Artwork + Movie Competition Jury:
Carter Armstrong is the Senior Vice President of Movie & TV at peermusic. Primarily based within the firm’s Los Angeles/Burbank workplace, Carter overlooks your entire division in the USA in addition to liaising with all 32 of peer’s worldwide places of work. Carter additionally owns and runs
Robust Music, offering inventive and administrative music division help for shoppers comparable to NBCUniversal (Hairspray LIVE! on NBC), VRWERX (Paranormal Exercise: The Misplaced Soul), and Air Bud Productions (Pup Star). Beforehand, Carter was the Head of Music at Lionsgate Leisure the place he oversaw greater than 20 movies together with La La Land, The Starvation Video games: Mockingjay Half I, Divergent and Rebel. Carter has additionally served as Senior Vice President, Music at Warner Bros. Footage the place he oversaw the music and negotiation for greater than 70 Warner Brothers movies together with Argo, The Hangover collection, Syriana, and Contagion.
Rick Carter is a two-time Academy Award® profitable Manufacturing Designer for Jim Cameron’s “Avatar” and Steven Spielberg’s “Lincoln.” Carter obtained his first Oscar® nomination for his work on Robert Zemeckis’ “Forrest Gump” and likewise for Spielberg’s historic epic “Conflict Horse.” As a Manufacturing Designer for over 40 years, Carter additionally collaborated with Spielberg on the blockbusters “Jurassic Park” and its sequel “The Misplaced World: Jurassic Park.” in addition to such diversely set movies as ‘The Put up,” “The BFG,” “Munich,” “The Conflict of the Worlds,” “AI Synthetic Intelligence” and “Amistad.” He has additionally been Zemeckis’ Manufacturing Designer on the movies “The Polar Specific,” “Solid Away,” “What Lies Beneath,” “Loss of life Turns into Her” and “Again to the Future – Components II and III.” Not too long ago, Carter co-Produced Designed “Star Wars – The Power Awakens” and “Star Wars – The Rise Of Skywalker” with director JJ Abrams.
Phet Mahathongdy is an actor, author and director born in Laos, raised in Colorado and presently residing in Los Angeles. She studied classical theater at The Nationwide Conservatory of Dramatic Arts and holds a BA in English from The George Washington College. She just lately wrapped manufacturing on Ryan Murphy’s “Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story” for Netflix. Morgan Rojas is a movie critic and founding father of Cinemacy, a web site devoted to discovering the most recent in unbiased and arthouse movie. She is a “Tomatometer Permitted” critic at Rotten Tomatoes, a board member of the Hollywood Critics Affiliation, a movie critic for the El Segundo Herald, and a member of the On-line Affiliation of Feminine Movie Critics. In 2019, she was chosen as a number for Maria Menounos & Keven Undergaro’s TV broadcast community, AfterBuzz TV, and has turn out to be a repeat distinguished speaker at Chapman College’s yearly Leisure Journalism within the twenty first Century panel.
Matteo Tibiletti is an actor, writer, theater director and filmmaker. Since 2015 he has been working as an actor coach, screenwriter and appearing instructor in lots of faculty districts within the province of Varese, in addition to actively collaborating with the cultural affiliation “Il Volto di Velluto”. Ranging from 2018 with the brief movie “Sure, No” he obtained a number of worldwide awards, together with two awards for finest screenplay and finest movie that enable him to get many grants (in Paris, for the Cell Movie Competition and in Los Angeles for ESMoA Movie Competition). In
2021 he was chosen as a instructor of Cell Filmmaking (on the island of Brac in Croatia and within the metropolis of Bra in Piedmont) to take part within the worldwide venture “Cinema”, promoted by Gradual Meals Worldwide in collaboration with the European Union and the Cell Movie Competition.
The Official Choice that shall be screened on the 2022 Video Artwork + Movie Competition: BLISS is:
• Alice and the large display by Micaela Geslin – Argentina
• Animare by Stefan Voyvodov – Bulgaria
• Glimpse by LEUNG Cyrus, TY Lok Yi Scarlett, KWAN Sin Ching Angel – Hong Kong
• Joyful by Lidia Napoli – Italy
• Mars 3752 by Nicolas Bianco-Levrin – France
• Take the Day Off by Nadine Buckley – United States
• That Final Second by Burcu Nehir Halacoglu – Turkey
• The Thought by Emmanuel Alcalá, José Andrés Llanezas – Argentina
• The Noisemaking Lady by Kahra Scott-James – New Zealand
• The key lifetime of Lights by Luca de Andrade Ribeiro – Brazil
• The Seed by Yevgeniya Regent – Ukraine/ USA
• #BeBliss by Liesel Kopp – United States
• A Buddy from Above by Mohamed Asif Hameed – India
• Aeternus by Vyacheslav (Slavik) Bihun – Ukraine
• Bike Buongiorno by Werther Germondari – Italy
• Grandpa by André Marques – Portugal
• Hey, I’m Leon. by Leon Stanislawski – Austria
• NOT GONE by Cosovanu Ancuța – Romania
• One Day it Snowed in Cairo by Reham Emam – Egypt
• Summer time morning by Stanka Gjuric – Croatia
• The pedigree by Ali Pourahmadian – Islamic Republic of Iran
• TV SISTER by AINA – United States
• World and me by Eldor Kudratillayev – Uzbekistan
VIDEO ART CATEGORY
• A E book Journey by Sapir Elkarat – Israel
• Boy and the Sea by Sarahjane Swan and Roger Simian (Avant Kinema) – Scotland
• Chair Swing by Robert Scott Hamilton – Canada
• Dancing LA: Keep Behind Yellow Line by Ana Baer – United States
• First Date by Jared Katsiane – United States
• Hanabi by Jennie Feyen – Australia
• Encourage from the deep by Evgeniy Shaman – Italy
• Mouse Descending a Staircase by Stuart Pound – United Kingdom
• SOLOGRAM by Cora Gasparotti and Giacomo Spaconi – Italy
• The crimson thread by Vanessa Cardui – Germany
• Them and us by Ilya Mezhegorov – Belarus
• Touching water by Pawel Szostak – Austria